Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Things are a bit limited . . .

I'm still working on Wendy's retrospective, but this seems a bit quicker.

Four jobs that I have had in my life:
1. paper girl
2. whatever you call someone who works in a meat department, separating frozen chicken legs and thighs
3. cashier at Erb Lumber
4. receptionist at State Farm (I loved that job . . . I did my homework or read!)

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Goonies
2. Say Anything
3. Dogma
4. Footloose

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Grand Rapids, Michigan
2. Oxnard, California
3. Antigua
4. Duncan, British Columbia

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. House
2. CSI
3. NUM3RS
4. random shows on The History Channel

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. www.xanga.com/FunnyWriterGirl
2. www.google.com
3. www.bankone.com
4. http://prose-and-cons.blogspot.com/

Four of My Favorite Foods:
1. potatoes of any kind
2. Pizza Hut Pan Pizza with pineapple, mushrooms, and ham
3. prime rib
4. oatmeal

Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now:
1. St. Bart's
2. the west coast
3. the Mediterranean
4. in bed

Four People I Will Tag:
1. Wendy
2, 3, & 4 well, since i only know Greta and Wendy, and Greta has already done it, that's all i got!

And now my random observations:
1. Neat opportunities are cool. I wonder if it is an opportunity.
2. Teething must suck for babies. It sure sucks for me!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

What opportunity? I'm intrigued.
I will get to this list soon...

wmw

Gretchen Driesenga said...

splendid. i learned a few things about you. mainly that i don't envy your experience as a meat girl.